martes

Stoytime: Midnight's decisions

Storytime: Midnight's decisions


I couldn't sleep, I felt euphoric that night. It was like 2 am and my heart was beating so fast, and even whenever I tried to stop it was like the beat went faster and louder in my chest. I started to feeling anxious, anxious of going out and the see the dark sky, anxious to explore the town, anxious to live a midnight adventure. So I did it. I ran out of my house to took the train, I wasnt that kind of girls who do that kind of things, but that night everything's felt different.

When I stopped running, my body was hurting because i wasn't used to do that things; the night was cold but I felt so hot, my cheeks burned and the energy that floated around of me was incredible. And then, I saw him. He looked lonley and fucking sexy, he smelled like alcohol and cigarrete and his face screamed "I am bad boy"; such much different then me, I think I probably looked silly in that moment. In fact, he shocked me for a minutes; I was about to run when I realized that he was looking at my with that deep blue eyes and he smiled me, but it wasn't a cute or a sexy smile, he was laughing of me.

-You're afraid- he said. -You are just a silly small town girl, but calm down sweetie... i wont hurt you- I just stayed there, paralyzed. He could do anything he wanted with me and none will see or hear. But instead of get my self home I sit next to him. -Look honey, I'm not a bad boy, I'm just a guy who wants to runaway of this hell town; anyway, do you want a cigarette?- He said. -No, I'm fine. However, I'm Hannah.- He smile to me and this time was real. -My name is Tom, so Hannah where are you going?- He said. -Don't know... far away, to the city maybe. What about you?- I said while he was drinking vodka. -Nowhere, maybe the city too. Don't you want a little?- He was a little bit high but still looking damn hot. -Yeah, give it to me- I said. -Woah, woah, girl stop. Do you really think I would give you this without nothing back.- He was joking, i knew it. But i wanted it to play the game too. -Well, you're right. So, what do you want from me?- I got really close to him. And, in that moment I could heard his heart beating, I could felt his breath  in my cheeks... and, I also felt his hand touching my hand. His lips touching my lips and his hands moving through my body.

(5) Tumblr

When the kiss end up, I was hot, he was hot and the night felt warm. We spend the rest of our time talking and kissing, but then we hear the train and that's when i knew my night adventure had over. -Tom, this was an incredible night but...- He didn't let me finish. -Go with me, i know you want to come back, but see: the city is waiting for us. I know i'm kinda crazy but I like you. Stay with me.- 
I took a minute to think, maybe two; but the truth was that I like him too, and I've never had live something that amazing how I lived tonight.

So when the train came up i said -Yeah I'll go with you, cause I like you too and with you, my dreams can make come true.-

Couple on trans track


Hola hola, esta es una historia en la que he pensado hace días y que de hecho me gustó mucho. La escribí en inglés porque la pensé de esa manera, sé que esto no tiene nada que ver con moda pero realmente quería compartirla. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Most Wanted!